Our health and safety management system is a proactive approach to minimizing the risk of injury, illness and property damage. We have a fully accredited COR safety program which adheres to the below criteria.
- Management and employee commitment
- Hazard identification and assessment
- Hazard control
- Worker competency and training in areas such as:
- Asbestos awareness
- Fall arrest training
- Confined space training
- Back flow prevention training
- Emergency response planning
- Incident investigation
Since our beginnings Caon Services has been committed to the environment by implementing procedures within our organization to reduce our carbon foot print such as the recycling of construction materials, the reclaiming of all refrigerants, and the implementation of GPS on all of our fleet vehicles.
We extend our environmental philosophy into our preventive maintenance programs though procedures that increase equipment efficiency while decreasing energy usage.
Ensuring that equipment and components are operating at their maximum performance ensures we are doing your part to invest in a cleaner future.
- Combustion analysis and gas pressure testing to ensure optimal operating of gas fired equipment
- Alignment of belts and pulleys
- Amperage testing of pumps and blowers
- WHIMIS training of all employees
- Reclaiming of all Refrigerants
- Recycling of Non Environmentally friendly consumables such as Glycol
- Fleet of 34 GPS equipped means we take the shortest routes to our customers site reducing our carbon foot print
- Committed to the LEED Standard building process
- Blue box recycling throughout the office
- Promotion of water saving fixtures