Caon Services Inc. has been serving Calgary and the surrounding area since 1997. We are extremely proud of our two core programs, Training and employing a full-time Safety Officer.
Read more about these programs below and how we work with the CBE for their Registered Apprenticeship Program.
Also how we receive Certificates of Recognition from the Alberta Construction Safety Association.
Some companies may argue that a full-time Safety officer is too great of an expense for a company to absorb. We believe that this position is an important part of our structure and with the constant monitoring of our safety officer, our people are kept safe at work, and the projects are completed on time.
Caon Services is proud to continually qualify and receive Certificates of Recognition (COR) from the Alberta Construction Safety Association for the implementation of safe work environment in compliance with Occupational Health and Safety Regulations.
Our company is steadfast in providing a safe and healthy work environment, therefore enforcing participation in safety programs by all employees.
At Caon Services Inc. believe in the ACM model of training which follows the below principles
- Attitudes we develop positive attitudes in our employees through mentorship and coaching.
- We train our employees to ensure they have the right skills and capabilities to do his or her job. Through training courses on new technologies, we ensure our employees are being exposed to the latest advancements in the industry.
- We are dedicated to developing and training successful mindsets in all of our employee’s. We encourage our employees to constantly learn and grow as individuals.
We ensure that all our apprentices are enrolled in Apprenticeship Training Programs and that they are punctual at attending their yearly trade schooling.
Most of the new employees recruited into our company (supporting our strategically planned growth), is through word of mouth, mostly from our own people. This is a sign that our people believe that our culture is such that they will recommend others join our great team.
We have a dedicated Field Trainer / Coordinator that handles on the job training as well as custom training classes for all of our field staff. We adhere to the belief that our people are the most important part of our business, if we develop our people through training and leadership we are investing in the long-term success of our business.
Caon Services Inc. provides ongoing training in the following areas:
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic
Medical Gas Piping Systems
Back flow Prevention
- Trained and Certified by the City of Calgary
Specialty Tools and Equipment