Caon Services Inc. specializes in a full range of commercial HVAC and mechanical services needs, including plumbing, heating, gas fitting, refrigeration, and air conditioning. We provide both full commercial mechanical prime contracting construction services and offer a technically sound 24 hour emergency commercial service division.
Caon Services Inc. was established on March 1997 by its original founders Verne Cornwell, Wendy Cornwell, Dan Bates, and Tony Pogue.
Today, due to a strong team concept and the support of the hands-on management group, we continue to sustain healthy growth. Caon is currently 80 people strong and growing! Our highly qualified teams of certified Journeyman and Apprentices are committed to provide you with exceptional service and quality installations. We strive to meet all schedules and are constantly looking to reduce costs to our customers.
Caon Services is proud to be focused on our customer’s needs. The result of this is a high level of respect in our industry and numerous letters of commendation from very satisfied customers. We are proud members of the ContractorCheck in Alberta.
Since our beginning, Caon Services has been committed to the environment by implementing procedures within our organization to reduce our carbon footprint such as the recycling of construction materials, the reclaiming of all refrigerants, and the implementation of GPS on all of our fleet vehicles.
We extend our environmental philosophy into our preventive maintenance programs through procedures that increase equipment efficiency while decreasing energy usage.
Ensuring that equipment and components are operating at their maximum performance ensures we are doing your part to invest in a cleaner future.
- Combustion analysis and gas pressure testing to ensure optimal operating of gas fired equipment.
- Alignment of belts and pulleys
- Amperage testing of pumps and blowers
- WHMIS training of all employees
- Reclaiming of all Refrigerants
- Recycling of NonEnvironmentally friendly consumables such as Glycol
- Fleet of 34 GPS equipped means we take the shortest routes to our customers site reducing our carbon footprint
- Paperless work orders and quotations
- Committed to the LEED Standard building process
- Blue box recycling throughout the office
- Promotion of water saving fixtures
Our responsibilities to our customers are:
- To ensure all work is carried out to the highest standard by using only qualified trades and personal
- Only sub-contract with firms operating within the same philosophy
- We will not allow these responsibilities to be compromised in any way or by anything
24 HOUR EMERGENCY CONTACT
CAON CAN HELP YOU ANY DAY - ANYTIME WITH OUR 24 HOUR EMERGENCY LINE:
GET YOUR NO OBLIGATION QUOTE TODAY!