The latest product developed by LAARS Heating Systems Company named the MagnaTherm was installed a month ago by Caon Services in a 25 story building in Calgary, Alberta. Below is some exciting information showcasing this new product.
The MagnaTherm is a large commercial high efficiency boiler which comes in six different sizes from 1.6-4 million BTU. Every commercial heating system is unique and as such requires a boiler that can respond to system fluctuations, while maintaining the energy conservation standards held by today’s building owners.
Such a boiler now exists in the innovative Laars MagnaTherm. On board every boiler is MagnaTherm’s unique VARI-PRIMETM control that allows building owners to save thousands of dollars over the life of the boiler due to dramatically reduced energy costs versus a typical on/off pump arrangement. Only the Laars MagnaTherm includes the VARI-PRIMETM control that balances combustion, air flow and water flow on every boiler!
The small footprint, slim vertical design and removable top section help it to fit into tight mechanical rooms. Its optional electrical packages allow for easy pairing with various field supply voltages. The large easy-to-navigate color touch screen display results in quick setup and diagnostics and allows up to 8 MagnaTherm’s to be controlled in a cascading boiler bank.
The MagnaTherm Advantage
- VARI-PRIME™ boiler pump flow control for optimized installed efficiency
- AHRI certified 95% efficient condensing operation
- Fully modulating 5:1 Turndown
- Stainless Steel, gasket-less heat exchanger
- Multiple voltage options to easily match building service
- A large, easy-to-navigate color touch screen display
- Less than 10ppm NOX emissions
- Small, lightweight vertical design
- Knock down feature for tight retrofit jobs
- Designed and Made in the USA!
To learn more about the MagnaTherm watch these videos from Laars;
If you believe your company could benefit from the MagnaTherm contact Caon Services today via e-mail or call 403-279-6641.