Caon Services Inc.
Commercial Plumbing and Heating
Proudly Serving Calgary Since 1997
Welcome to Caon Services Inc. serving Calgary’s Commercial Plumbing and Heating needs since 1997. We offer 24 our Emergency Services so you can always count on Caon Services.
We specialize in a range of commercial services including:
Get your no obligation quote today!
Quality when you need it most
Read about our ongoing Training Programs.
Caon Services Inc. provides both full commercial mechanical prime contracting construction services, and offers a technically sound emergency commercial service division.
We are dedicated to the environment and has implemented procedures within our organization to reduce our carbon foot print.
24 Hour Emergency Contact
We help at anytime with our 24 hour emergency line
We are hiring
Caon Service Inc. is fully bonded, COR certified and a member of ASHRAE.
Caon Services is very proud to be apart of the MSCC (Mechanical Service Contractors of Canada) and MCA (Mechanical Contractors Association Alberta) “GOLD STANDARD” Certificated Contractor.
It signifies Caon Services as an elite contractor in Canada.
Caon Services Inc. offers 24-hour emergency services so that we are always available to help you, right at the moment you need it most.
We believe in our mission statement and strive to enforce its mantra in everything we do.
Our responsibilities to our customers are:
- To ensure all work is carried out to the highest standard by using only qualified trades and personal
- Only sub-contract with firms operating within the same philosophy
- We will not allow these responsibilities to be compromised in any way or by anything
what we offer
We offer the following services to Calgary and the surrounding area:
- Design built projects
- Prime mechanical contractor
- Commercial Plumbing, Heating
- Commercial HVAC (Refrigeration & Air conditioning)
- Gas fitting, Boiler replacement & Service
- 24 hour Service
- Medical gas installation
- Fully bonded
- COR certified
- Hold CHR Pre-Qualified Contractor status for work in Acute Care or Specialty Areas ( High Risk )