Orkli Zone Valves, a new product at Caon Services Inc., are a fantastic valve for any hydronic heating application. The valve bodies are conducted of a solid piece of brass ensuring fantastic durability. As well, the mechanical internal shut off is comprised of very resilient EPDM rubber. The Orkli Zone Valve is designed differently than most zone valves, that tend to favor a ball style shut off that can wear and bypass over time. Orklis’ flapper style design ensures a positive shutoff time after time.
Another great feature is that it requires no tools to remove the actuating head and replace it, this allows for quick and simple replacement. Cost versus value this valve can’t be beat.
Benefits of Orkli Zone Valve
- Quick and easy removal of detachable zone valve actuator head (doesn’t require the use of tools)
- Superior valve design
- Socially & Environmentally responsible business practices
- Cost versus value, typically 25% lower cost than the competition
- Electrical connection by means of a fast socket
- Fluid temperature: 41ºF – 194ºF ( 5ºC – 90ºC)
- Maximum ambient temperature: 122ºF (50ºC)
- Maximum static pressure: 145 PSI (1000 KPa)
- Opening time: 12 sec
- Closing time: 5 sec
- Supply voltage: 24V
- Consumption: 60Hz, 5W